If you are already registered with RealPage Vendor Credentialing for another management company, you will still have to complete a separate and specific RealPage Vendor Credentialing approval process to become a Bell Partners vendor. Bell Partners has specific insurance and risk requirements, including a Vendor Agreement that must be signed, that are designed to protect the interests of our residents, associates, and ownership groups.
Bell Partners Header
Bell Partners Headline
Bell Partners Headline
Bell Partners Grid
If you have been selected as a vendor to perform work for a community or region, and you agree to our Vendor Requirements, you can follow the steps below to begin your enrollment as a Bell Partners vendor.Note: Vendors are not allowed to begin performing work for our communities until all the steps below are complete, as payment may be delayed.
- 1. Download the new vendor set-up form. Complete part II and return the form to the community or regional office that selected you as the vendor.
- 2. Establish an account with RealPage Vendor Credentialing for Bell Partners once you receive the email or fax with instructions on setting up your account. Please note, Bell Partners has a closed enrollment system, so you must wait for the email or fax from RealPage Vendor Credentialing to begin your enrollment.
- 3. Become Approved in RealPage Vendor Credentialing for Bell Partners. You will not be able to proceed to step #4 until your RealPage Vendor Credentialing status shows Approved.
- 4. Once you have been Approved with RealPage Vendor Credentialing, you will receive a Vendor Café activation email, sent to the primary email contact on file, for electronic invoicing in the Yardi Procure to Pay (P2P) system. Be sure to pay close attention to the directions in the activation email as it is a two-step process.
- a. Follow the steps provided in the activation email to establish your account.
- b. Be sure you complete registration with Yardi P2P/Vendor Café, as you will not be fully approved until registration has been completed.
Once you are approved as a vendor, you may begin servicing the property(s) and start submitting invoices. ALL invoices should be submitted electronically through Yardi P2P.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Any vendor who desires to work with Bell Partners must register first and be approved through RealPage Vendor Credentialing. Once your RealPage Vendor Credentialing approval process is complete, you will then be sent an invitation to join Vendor Café for electronic invoice submission and tracking.
There is an annual subscription fee for RealPage Vendor Credentialing, currently $99, which covers background screening, insurance verification, and professional license verification in addition to serving as a document clearinghouse for all related and required documentation. This fee is considered a cost of doing business and cannot be billed back to the property(s) being serviced.
There are three specific methods for entering invoices electronically into our billing system.
- 1. Via the Vendor Café
- 2. Via the Vendor Café using a specific CSV template
- 3. Via EDI thru the Yardi Marketplace
Click here to visit the RealPage Vendor Credentialing website.
No. There is no charge to use Yardi’s Vendor Café invoicing portal. In addition to being free, Vendor Café offers you visibility into the status of your invoices, meaning you can track your invoices all the way through our approval workflow to payment process.
Yes, properties should always provide vendors with a PO prior to ordering or requesting service, depending on the service that you provide, a PO may be required in order to submit your invoice for payment.
QuickBooks and many other accounting software programs can be configured to upload invoices via a CSV template. Once fully approved as a vendor, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in getting started.
Yes, Bell Partners via the Yardi Marketplace can accept invoicing via EDI. Once fully approved as a vendor, you should contact P2POperations@yardi.com for further details and to begin integration.
Of course. Being a managed catalog supplier means the properties will be able to order products and services from you directly through the Yardi Marketplace system. Once you are fully approved as a Bell Partners vendor, you can reach out to the Yardi Marketplace team to register as a managed catalog vendor, contact P2POperations@yardi.com for more details and guidance.
Feel free to email email@example.com. We check the email box regularly and respond to questions as quickly as possible.